- Venue: Recreation ground, Hill Barn Lane, Worthing, West Sussex BN14
9QF. Grid ref: 142050. OS Sheets Landranger 98 & Explorer 121. (exit
A27 at its eastern junction with the A24).
See location map
- Race Numbers will be issued at Registration on the day · Start
Times: Marathon – 10:00, Half Marathon – 10:30.
- Finish: The event closes at 4.00 p.m. All entrants are expected to
complete their events by this time
- Safety: Participants are responsible for their own safety,
especially when crossing roads. Suitable clothing should be worn.
- Retirements: Except in an emergency, retirements should only take
place at an Aid Station by reporting to one of the Marshalls. There
will be limited transport back to the finish.
- Full results will be displayed on the website. Printed copies can
be posted for a 50p fee.
- Facilities: Changing rooms, showers and toilets. Hot food and
drinks will be available at the Start/Finish. Pre and post run massages
will be available from a number of therapists. St John Ambulance
Brigade will be in attendance all day. Merchandise (sweatshirts, T-shirts
etc.) will be available to purchase throughout the day.**
- Parking: On the field (100 spaces) and local parking. Please follow
- Accommodation: Assistance can be obtained from Worthing Borough
Council Information Centre, Chapel Road, Worthing.
- Luxury Bed & breakfast: June Greenyer, Storrington
Sweatshirts etc supplied by 'Sporting Print'
Photography by Sussex Sports
Post-race drinks by Matchday
Timing by IEK Chip Timing